Packers at Vikings Inactives Gary Wont P - DDCSV2.1 - Standalone CNC Motion Controller - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 777|Reply: 0
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Packers at Vikings Inactives Gary Wont P

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Intermediate Member

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2022-9-28 08:52:36 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
MINNEAPOLIS  Green Bay Packers outside linebacker Rashan Gary is inactive for Sundays game at the Minnesota Vikings.Gary suffered a hyperextended elbow in last weeks victory over Seattle and wore a protective brace at practice this week. Coach Matt LaFleur listed him as questionable on Friday but the team is taking a long-term view with its 8-2 record. How the Packers will adapt will be worth watching against a high-quality running back (Dalvin Cook has rushed for 648 yards with a 4.7-yard average) and a quarterback thats hard to sack (with Kirk Cousins, the Vikings are second in sack rate at 3.5 percent).Green Bays other inactives are receiver Allen Lazard (shoulder), receiver Malik Taylor (abdomen), running back Aaron Jones (knee), left tackle David Bakhtiari (knee), safety Shon Coleman Jersey  Vernon Scott and defensive tackle Jack Heflin. With the po sibility that Gary wouldnt play, LaDarius Hamilton was elevated from the practice squad. In anticipation of Lazard being out, Juwann Winfree was elevated from the practice squad on Saturday. Without Jones, the Packers have only AJ Dillon and Patrick Taylor in the backfield.While its not newsworthy that quarterback Aaron Rodgers will start, it was interesting that his workweek consisted of about 15 reps on Friday, . The Packers have been slammed by injuries at outside linebacker, with ZaDarius Smith, Whitney Mercilus, Chauncy Rivers and Randy Ramsey on injured reserve and, now, with Gary inactive.Scroll to ContinueThe last men standing? Starter Preston Smith, 2020 seventh-round pick Jonathan Garvin, practice-squad addition Tipa Galeai and practice-squad elevation Hamilton. Smith and Garvin will  Jonathan Taylor Jersey start.Galeai, who went undrafted in 2020, has played in only one NFL game. He played eight snaps at Minnesota in last years opener, then didnt play again. He spent the first 10 games of this season on the practice squad.God works in mysterious ways, Galeai said on Friday. I reflected a lot off of that game. I had eight plays on defense, no special team reps, and now Im going in with some defensive reps and some special teams reps. The whole year last year, I just put my head down and worked.  Quenton Nelson Jersey I never looked back, learned a lot from those eight plays I had and also the very little experience I had last year, it meant a lot going into this offseason and coming into this season now to see how much Ive improved.Listed at 6-foot-5 and 229 pounds, outside linebackers coach but he needs to add weight. On Friday, Galeai said he was up to 240.I was a little, stubborn rookie thinking I dont need to gain weight, Im good where Im at, Galeai said. But then as the year went forward, I noticed that, Hey, Ive got to put some meat on my bones, man. And I did. And I surely am looking forward to putting on more weight as  Xavier Rhodes Jersey it comes. Not trying to overwhelm myself with a lot of bad weight, but just slowly and surely Im getting there.This was a different week for Galeai. For his first season-and-a-half with the Packers, he had toiled on the scout team. And he liked it. Not this week. He took one rep on the scout team before the coaches pulled him off so he could focus on the defensive game plan.I loved it. Its fun. I get to go against starters, and I get to go against one of the most elite quarterbacks ever and I get to pick up stuff that puts you ahead of other quarterbacks that youre going to be going against, he said. Its kind of hard to explain, but I loved scout team. I learned a Jacoby Brissett T Shirts  lot from that, get to fly around. But I learned my technique and learned what I needed to do, how to fix my eyes, what I should do, where I should be, certain leverages. After a year-and-a-half, now they called me up, so its cool. I most definitely will be looking out for some more scout team reps if they give me a chance.

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list