One CNC Post Processor - DDCSV3.1 Standalone CNC Motion Controller - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 2000|Reply: 3
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

One CNC Post Processor

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2022-8-22 15:16:19 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
Last edited by Chip In 2022-8-22 16:08 Editor

Hi,
I have a DDCS v3.1 controller installed on my router, I use "One CNC Mill" CAD,CAM at work for running my Mikron Mill. The CAD CAM software has many stock post processors to generate the NC file, I have tried using "Mach3" and the machine does some weird things (I am not convinced that this post processor post is correct). I can write my own post processor with this software but I have no examples of files that work. Has anybody got a sample program I can have or provide any help.
Many thanks
Chip

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Sofa
Posted at 2022-9-16 17:08:06 | Only Author
In fusion 360 I tend to select the most basic post proc. Typically this is called basic gcode. Also GRBL works just fine. Really you just want plain gcode without all the crap that other post have in it.
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Bench
Posted at 2022-9-16 17:08:27 | Only Author
In fusion 360 I tend to select the most basic post proc. Typically this is called basic gcode. Also GRBL works just fine. Really you just want plain gcode without all the crap that other post have in it.
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Floor
 Author| Posted at 2022-10-26 15:52:58 | Only Author
Got it sorted now, it was the G02 G03 Circular was set to Absolute rather than Incremental, works perfectly now, thanks for the reply.
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list