Documentation on all programming modes - DDCSV3.1 Standalone CNC Motion Controller - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 1251|Reply: 0
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Documentation on all programming modes

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2022-5-3 22:41:26 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
Hello everyone,
It is with great regret that I note that no answers have been formulated for my questions. The latter can be summed up in fact on request : Is there complete documentation concerning parametric programming, logic macro instructions, test, loop, call of subroutines, free #variables, etc...?
There is nothing of all that in the documentation of the DDCS V3.1 downloadable on Internet. The real question is : Is this possible, yes or no ? Yet subroutines like probe.nc or slib.nc use logical macro instructions, IF, (LT, GT, EQ...), WHILE, GOTOn etc... but this does not work for the user in the program main Gcode and subroutines in slib.nc ? Why is it so hard to get an answer ? I bought this cnc thinking of solving my machining projects and I find myself in a dead end.
Could someone answer me, the designer for example, thank you very much !!
Best regards
FM

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list