Lots counting errors at using the DDCSV with MPG - On 2 Page - DDCSV2.1 - Standalone CNC Motion Controller - Digital Dream Technology support
Author: arco
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Lots counting errors at using the DDCSV with MPG

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Landlord
Posted at 2018-2-28 03:23:00 | All floors
Hello CNC fans,

Today I have conneced MPG to my DDCSV2.1 and I noticed a simillar behaviour as described in previous posts. I had tried to play a with parameters but without big differences. But I noticed that for for #431 "MPG precision" set to 0.010 the step I got every tick was 0.009 , 0.011, 0.009, 0.011 ... and so on. So the average is 0.010 (as set in parameters).

From my point of view it looks like hardware is working correctly and the problem is somewhere in the software (currently Im using version 2018-01-21).

@ enjoy_cnc, ytlui
I would suggest to check number roundings in the firmware (for example for displaying purpose).

Regards
Lukasz
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Sofa
Posted at 2018-2-28 15:08:32 | All floors
Hello enjoy_cnc,

Thanks for great explanation. I think it's clear right now.

@DAMIGO
To upload picture/file you need to switch a new post window to "High mode" (upper right corner). Then you will be able to select files from your local drive.

Regards
Lukasz
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list