Best online directory for my new business? - DDCSV2.1 - Standalone CNC Motion Controller - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 253|Reply: 6
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Best online directory for my new business?

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2024-9-18 18:03:41 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
I recently started a small catering business, and while word of mouth is great, I'm realizing I need more online visibility to attract customers outside my immediate circle. I've been considering listing my business in an online directory, but there are so many options out there, and I'm not sure which one would be best suited for my needs. Does anyone have any suggestions for a reliable online directory that's particularly good for local businesses?

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Sofa
Posted at 2024-9-18 18:27:54 | Only Author
You know, when I was trying to get my small business noticed locally, I stumbled upon this British Columbia Local Businesses. I had been struggling to find a directory that really catered to businesses in my area, and everything else just felt too broad or generic. One evening, I was chatting with a fellow entrepreneur at a local event, and she mentioned how she had listed her business there and saw a noticeable uptick in local traffic. That got me curious, so I checked it out. The site was super easy to navigate, and I loved that it was specifically for British Columbia. Listing my business there has really helped connect with local customers who are genuinely interested in what I offer.
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Bench
Posted at 2024-9-18 18:42:55 | Only Author
Thanks so much for sharing this! It’s always great to hear firsthand advice, especially when it comes to something as tricky as getting noticed locally. I’ve been in a similar boat with my business, so knowing that the British Columbia Local Businesses directory worked for you gives me confidence to give it a try. Your experience really resonated with what I’ve been going through, and now I feel like I have a better strategy to focus on local customers. I appreciate you taking the time to explain how it worked for you!
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Floor
Posted at 2024-9-22 18:34:11 | Only Author
Hello, please tell me, does anyone know tables in Excel, to make it easier to create various documents for business?
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Registered member

Credits
5#
Posted at 2024-9-22 18:38:30 | Only Author
At the beginning of my business development, I faced the fact that I constantly had to make different documents from scratch, and this took a lot of time. A friend advised me ready-made templates in Excel, they greatly simplified the process. I found an excellent option excel template already configured for business tasks, and with them making reports, calculations, and other documents became much faster and easier.
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
6#
Posted at 2024-9-22 21:24:29 | Only Author
Congrats on starting your catering business! Getting online visibility is definitely key. When considering an online directory, it’s important to choose one that is popular locally and relevant to your industry. I’ve found that some directories also help protect your contact info from robocalling, which can be a growing issue for small businesses in the U.S. If you’re looking for more info on the impact of robocalls and ways to safeguard your business, there are some great resources available. Picking the right platform will help you expand beyond word of mouth and attract new customers effectively
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
7#
Posted at 4 DayBefore | Only Author
If you're launching a new business, especially in industries like cryptocurrency or blockchain, using ico-forums is definitely a smart move. It’s a great platform to network with like-minded individuals, find investors, and promote your business to a highly targeted audience. Additionally, you can get real-time feedback and learn from other experienced entrepreneurs in the space. For visibility in niche markets, it’s one of the best directories out there.
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list