DDCSV 2.1 always freezes when cutting 3D Rasters - DDCSV2.1 - Standalone CNC Motion Controller - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 6182|Reply: 3
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

DDCSV 2.1 always freezes when cutting 3D Rasters

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2019-1-7 17:19:21 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
This device was great for anything not too demanding gcode wise, but give this some 3D rastering to do and it would freeze after just 5 to 10 minutes, destroying the job and wasting a lot of material. This happened every time. I even purchased a 2nd one to see if it was just the one i had bought that was corrupt but it seems the 2nd one also reacted the same way.

Anyone else out there ever have the same problem with the unit freezing while cutting? and more importantly anyone know the fix for this?

I did do firmware updates to the latest available but still had the same issues.

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Registered member

Credits
recommend
Posted at 2019-1-7 19:10:02 | Only Author
<There was a similar problem. I just decided - I removed the spindle cable away from the cables of the stepper motors. Conclusion: low noise immunity, you need to ground everything.
Reply Support 1 Opposition 0

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Intermediate Member

Credits
Sofa
Posted at 2019-1-7 19:02:00 | Only Author
Hi!

Don't know if this helps, but mine freezes, if:

- I code endless G-Code loops ;-)
- I use some of my USB-Sticks, which the device seems to dislike
- I use too long comments in G-Code (may be, this is also true for too long lines in general)

You may try to split your file in smaller chunks and try them chunk by chank and castch the lion iteratively…

Josef

Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Registered member

Credits
Floor
Posted at 2019-1-10 04:52:21 | Only Author
I have installed some small fans in the back, it seems to work well in this way.
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list