Titans Mike Vrabel comments on Malik Wil - CNC technology - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 803|Reply: 0
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Titans Mike Vrabel comments on Malik Wil

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Forum veteran

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2023-6-1 11:02:37 | Only Author Replies reward |Positive sequence Browse |Read mode
quarterback has three starts under his belt and while he has not shown stardom yet, head coach Mike  Chase Utley Jersey Vrabel says he is improving with each week. Willis has taken  .Vrabel praised the rookie's ability to get rid of the ball and his decision-making."I think just overall just comfort level, being quicker with progre sion, not holding in, not waiting things out," Vrabel said (via NFL.com). "Knowing that you don't have all day. Being good operationally. I thought he made some good decisions, some really  Will Smith Jersey good decisions to pull, when to give it, extend. I thought when he was decisive, he was able to get to some guys. Unfortunately, Chig put the one on the ground David Price Jersey  and dropped it, but he got to and he got to Nick Westbrook-Ikhine on third and long and he was able to get to Woods in his zone.Vrabel added that the goal is for Willis to improve, saying, "So, there were some things there that were good, but  Joc Pederson Jersey obviously just want to continue to progre s."  Willis is 1-2 with a 50.8 completion percentage with 276 yards, no touchdowns and three interceptions. He is  Alex Wood Jersey the first quarterback to throw for le s than 100 yards in each of his first three starts since the Bucs' Doug Williams in 1978, per NFL Research.The Titans are currently on a five-game losing streak and are looking to snap it on Thursday night against the prior to their winner- Kirk Gibson Jersey takes-all AFC South showdown against the in Week 18.Vrabel has faith in his quarterback entering as the underdog this week and his abilities as a leader.  "I thought it was good last week. I thought he was into it. I thought he controlled the operation in practice and everything else that we were doing and in meetings and on the field and then ultimately up into the game," Vrabel said. "The leadership and everything Zach McKinstry Jersey  that's, you know, whether it's Malik or anybody else, we've always tried to say Max Scherzer Jersey  that there's no restrictions on leadership. We just ask everybody to know what to do and go out and play a certain way and prepare a certain way. When you do that, you're more than welcome to lead anybody you want."

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list