Man Utd closing on Man City but gap stil - CNC technology - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 957|Reply: 0
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Man Utd closing on Man City but gap stil

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Forum veteran

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2023-6-1 08:57:54 | Only Author Replies reward |Positive sequence Browse |Read mode
Rio Ferdinand believes Manchester United are closing the gap slightly on Manchester City following their dramatic derby win, but feels the gulf between the clubs is still huge.United came from behind to take the derby Quentin Harris Jersey  spoils after a 2-1 victory at Old Trafford, where Jack Grealishs header was cancelled out by a quickfire double from Bruno Fernandes and Marcus Rashford.Erik ten Hags side closed the gap on their second-placed neighbours to a single point, where they are now just six behind leaders Arsenal.Ferdinand, who won six Premier League titles and the Champions League with United, believes his former club still have a long Reggie Wayne Jersey  way to go before matching their rivals, however.Theyre closing the gap slightly, but theres still a major way to go, Ferdinand said in his role as a BT Sport pundit. I think the gulf between the clubs is  Malik Zaire Jersey still huge.Dont let this result take that away or let things become unrealistic. Man United have still got a way to go, but theyre on Sam Bradford Jersey  the right road now. I felt something in this ground today that I havent felt for a very long time.There was a belief, there was a connection between the players on the pitch and the fans again, because theres a committed team out there who are willing to fight, who wont fold under pre sure, who wont fold when theres a Cordarrelle Patterson Jersey  bad spell in the game.That can only be good for the future of this team. The manager has to have huge compliments right now because hes building a team that are up for the fight. Meanwhile, Paul Scholes  an 11-time Premier League winner at Old Trafford  feels United demonstrated their title credentials, but he knows the most important stage of the season is still to come.Weve learned that United can beat a big team when the pre sure is  Jacob Eason Jersey on, when they needed to, he said. You asked before if theyre in the title race  I think you have to say they are.If they keep people fit, theyre one point behind City now. City, to me, are still the favourites, theyre still the best team in this league. Its okay winning games now, Joshua Holsey Jersey  but its March, April time when its so hard to win those games.Arsenal are doing really well, they look a really good team. Injuries could affect them, and theyre inexperienced. Theyve got a manager who hasnt won a league title, players who havent won trophies John Miller Jersey  really.There are 20, 21 games to go. Theres so far to go  this could change by February.

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list