Digital Dream Technology support

Title: DDCS v3.1 White screen [Print This Page]

Author: Ronny    Time: 2021-4-22 02:51
Title: DDCS v3.1 White screen
Hello, I bought a ddcs v3.1 and after 10 days of use the screen went white, it doesn't do anything else. I would like to know if there is an internal control board for replacement.
Author: ShaniaDDream    Time: 2021-4-23 09:28
Hi Ronny, this is shania from Digital Dream, can you tell me your problem in detail by email, my email : sales@ddcnc.com
Because the cause of your screen going white might be different? Do you have sound when it went white? Did your machine fall to earth hard by accident? Is other operation ok  after"reset" when it shows white screen? It may be the "screen display" problem, or the "flat cable" at the end of the display went loose, if so, you can unplug it and then plug it in, and restart the machine several times to see what will happen. If not above, you may need to replace a control board, but we have to find the problem out first,Thanks
Author: Adriano    Time: 2023-9-30 21:15
Hello.  I have the same problem, did you manage to solve it? Please, what was the solution?
Author: Adriano    Time: 2023-9-30 21:15
Hello.  I have the same problem, did you manage to solve it? Please, what was the solution?
Author: Adriano    Time: 2023-9-30 21:16

Welcome Digital Dream Technology support (http://bbs.ddcnc.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3