Digital Dream Technology support

Title: A little bag in controller soft [Print This Page]

Author: Cosmosukr    Time: 2021-4-3 03:18
Title: A little bag in controller soft
There is a bag in input port set with a probe. In menu (input ports) floating probe in fact is fix probe and fix probe in fact is floating probe. I had a headache setting those probes.
Author: ShaniaDDream    Time: 2021-4-13 11:17
We will test and then tell you about the probe.
Author: Cosmosukr    Time: 2021-4-16 01:36
One more problem.
On the very beginning of each start of program the first 5 second CNC machine moves with a short sharp steps and then it works smooth.
But during the work time Y-axis could change its work zero as it wants +/- 15mm. I have no idea what is going on. It happens only with Y-axis.
Today I found some strange feature with Y-axis: in manual "CONT" mode I can use 4 axis (XYZA) all together only with Y-. If I press Y+ I can use only X-axis. Any attempt to press any other axis key (but X-axis) together with Y+ just stop all the move.
How to solve this problem?
Author: Cosmosukr    Time: 2021-4-16 15:03
Last edited by Cosmosukr In 2021-4-16 15:04 Editor

Today I made a test if the problem with Y-axis is on DDCSE side or on CNC side. I've changed connectors between X and Y axis and the problem is still on Y+ button.
If I press Y+ button and then press Z+ button CNC is stoped. The same result with Y+ and 4+. Any other 2-3-4 keys kit work correctly. So, problem is with DDCSE soft.Could you help me?

Author: Cosmosukr    Time: 2021-4-16 22:05
During the problem of discrete movement there is "Excessive processing speed causes buffer interpolation21(N60 G00 Z5.)"
May be it helps to understand what is wrong.
Author: Cosmosukr    Time: 2021-4-17 18:03
Problem with discrete movement was in wrong System interpolation set. After I changed the value from 0.001 to 0.01 CNC stoped jumping. It's a very good news!
And a bad news is I found one more soft bag: I was trying to disable soft limit for the A axis, I set negative volume higher then positive (in manual it means disable soft limit for this axis) and it doesn't work. Max volume 9999 with + or - in any combination gives 27.8 full circles (9999/360=27.8). If I reduce the volume then amount of circles reduce as well.
Author: ShaniaDDream    Time: 2021-4-21 11:14
Hi , since your question is a little bit complicated for me, can you add my manager Jesse's what's app :+86 13244704799  or her we-chat ID  the same as this one. She will answer you in detail, thanks.
Author: Cosmosukr    Time: 2021-4-23 03:25
Thank you, I'll try to speak with her.
Author: JessyChen    Time: 2021-5-6 16:14
Hi Dear Mr Dmitry Cosmosukr:

Thanks all the questions you mentioned there. And we like to talk about it with you.

Questions 1:  Parameter #248 LOGO display time - doesn't change anything.
Answer 1: When you set 1 seconds, the logo can display about 10 seconds. If you set it to 10 seconds, logo display about 20 seconds. there is differences.

Questions 2:  Parameters #73-74 - no difference between hard arc and soft arc (soft arc with difference range - nothing happens) and arc is very hard.
Answer 1: The Para#73, Hard arc, only when the X&Y axis, the pulse equivalency of X&Y axis, are the same, it can be active. hard algorithm is processed by FPGA logic,the movement is very smoothy,and high precise.

Questions 3:  Parameter #164 (soft limit for 4th axis) - I don't need soft limit on this axis (rotary mode) so accordingly to the manual, I set positive limit lower than negative (for disable soft limit), I did everything, but limit still enabled. How could one disable soft limit for some axis's on this controller?
Answer 3: About this questions, I did the same testing. Soft limit function is right at all. If you need, I can send you video.

Questions 4:  Parameters #210-217 I didn't found out how to set those buttons.
Answer 4: We will send you the Key function file to you about it. No worries.

Questions 5:  Parameter #247 Interpolation period: when volume is 0.001s DDCSE make very discrete pulsed output signal (jump-stop-jump-stop for 4-5 jumps per second) with blinking alarm "Excessive processing speed causes buffer interpolation".
Answer 5: Yes. Try to set it as you need. 0.001s, makes the arc line to a smallest segmentation, system is so busy to handle,  motors can vibration also. It is no good.

Author: Cosmosukr    Time: 2021-5-11 15:06
Thank you Jessy, please send me a video about Para#164 and the Key functional file.

Welcome Digital Dream Technology support (http://bbs.ddcnc.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3