Digital Dream Technology support

Title: Create a HOME for x, Y, and Z. [Print This Page]

Author: GotDiesel    Time: 2021-2-16 08:34
Title: Create a HOME for x, Y, and Z.
How do I set a home position? Also, I noticed that if Home position extends further than an axis proximity switch, the limit doesnt stop travel. That seems to be a software issue. Limit switches on seem to stop manual movement.

Author: ShaniaDDream    Time: 2021-3-15 11:53
Hi, good morning, GotDiesel. Do you mean that your proximity sensor has chosen the signal wiring pin on the terminal block as Home X/Y/Z. If so , please configure the parameter #51 and #116/#117/#118. For #51 Enable limit signal when Home, please choose" 1= disable". And for #116/#117/#118 X-axis/Y-axis/Z-axis zero signal source select, please choose "0=Home signal".
In addition, if your chose the limit signal as your wiring pin, please set it as your real application accordingly, hope it helps.
Author: ShaniaDDream    Time: 2021-3-15 13:57
"the limit doesnt stop travel"-- if your wiring and setting for limit signal is correct, please check your parameter #56 #57 #58, if your Home speed is too big to cause over stroke, then you can try to decrease it.
Author: lianaris    Time: 2024-4-18 23:19
Hey Gang! first post here, i am replacing the controller and drivers on a store bought cnc, controller is ddcs4 v3.1.
I have movement on all axis but I need help with setting up the limits. I have 6 mechanical limits, 2 per axis. I have 3 proximity type home switches for each axis home position and soft limits for + and - travel on all axis. When I ask it to got home on all 3 axis, x and z go home but it seems that y is waiting for a permissive from the x  and z limits before it can home. It's not getting that permissive and the homing sequence stops. Also, and could be related, when I start a job, zero it to the job start position, z goes into the upper mechanical limit and the process stops there. Any ideas ? In the z + direction for example, what sequence should the actuation of the limit switches be (mechanical, home and software limits)? thx

Welcome Digital Dream Technology support (http://bbs.ddcnc.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3