Digital Dream Technology support

Title: Factory reset [Print This Page]

Author: Vladimir_U    Time: 2020-10-25 08:48
Title: Factory reset
Hi everyone. There is a problem. mistakenly deleted the settings. from the device. after reboot, the settings were empty. set up everything over again. but now does not show the coordinates of the a-axis. is there any way to restore the device to factory settings.
Author: Vladimir_U    Time: 2020-10-25 16:14

Author: JessyChen    Time: 2020-10-26 09:26
Dear Sir, please find the attached file.
Decompress it to the root directory of the USB-key.
Insert into the controller, and restart the controller.
System will update it automatically.

install.rar

529.93 KB, Down times: 1089

install file with setting file

Author: cgs    Time: 2021-9-27 22:28
Hello,  My DDCSV3.1 controller after putting a pendrive is not restarting anymore, it is on the starting screen, is there anything that can be done to recover the system?
Author: cgs    Time: 2021-9-27 22:28
Hello,  My DDCSV3.1 controller after putting a pendrive is not restarting anymore, it is on the starting screen, is there anything that can be done to recover the system?
Author: AdaDDream    Time: 2021-9-28 10:27
cgs Posted at 2021-9-27 22:28
Hello,  My DDCSV3.1 controller after putting a pendrive is not restarting anymore, it is on the star ...

Dear Sir, please find the attached file.
Decompress it to the root directory of the USB-key.
Insert into the controller, and restart the controller.
System will update it automatically.

At the same time,only the "insert" file can be stored in the USB flash drive.
Author: myddcsv    Time: 2022-2-1 00:12
My controller restart doesn’t function it’s flashing and beeping only page screen is available for changing parameters can someone help
Author: w_fish    Time: 2023-8-21 12:25
I have the same problem.  the machine starts as usual, but when starting the program from a flash drive, it turns on the spindle, freezes and beeps endlessly.  flashing didn't help.  did anyone manage to solve the problem?
Author: msmith_ventra    Time: 2024-4-16 23:13
Same issue as w_fish. Can jog with the MPG, but since updating to firmware 2020-03-06-112, cannot run a file. Starting even a simple g-code, the spindle starts, then the controller freezes and alarm beeps constant. Have to power cycle the controller to reset it. Changing firmware back didn't fix the issue.

Welcome Digital Dream Technology support (http://bbs.ddcnc.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3