Digital Dream Technology support

Title: help [Print This Page]

Author: jorge1969    Time: 2020-10-24 05:31
Title: help
hi can the DDCSV3.1 run a plasma table
Author: JessyChen    Time: 2020-10-24 15:16
Please check with your Plasma, how the controller control the plasma strength, by Analog or PWM. If by Analog, the Controller DDCS V3.1 can do the job; if by PWM, you can try the new model DDCS-Expert.
Author: Cncninja    Time: 2020-10-25 12:19
Hi Jorge,

The DDCSV can run a plasma for X/Y and Arc on-off using the M3 output, but it can not directly control THC (torch height control) this will need to be controlled manually or with a simple/cheap THC controller. the THC will look at the arc voltage and adjust the Z height as its cutting to compensate for thin metals that might warp or wavy metals like corrugated tin. this is not required a lot of people just use a drag torch or manually set the Z but yes the DDCSV will control it no problem.
Author: lsouza    Time: 2020-10-28 04:45
Hello, I am only testing the controller with Spindle, the X, Y, Z, A axes have not yet been connected, how do I connect the Spindle, I am not getting it because I already passed the parameters to the inverter to External port and the working frequency for External Analog. Signal,
I press the Spindle button on the Controller but nothing happens, what can it be ??

Welcome Digital Dream Technology support (http://bbs.ddcnc.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3