Digital Dream Technology support

Title: trouble with running a gcode [Print This Page]

Author: mxpro32    Time: 2020-10-2 06:45
Title: trouble with running a gcode
Hi.  I'm setting up a machine with the dm500 and I'm having an issue. I had it all set up and configured, and I would run a small gcode and it would run fine.  then I continued setting up the spindle vfd control, and when I went to do a test run its acting crazy.  it moves super slow on the first straight line, then starts vibrating and jerking all over the place.  if I run a 3" circle, the z goes down, then back up and its done without moving x or y (at least not perceptibly).  the other issue I was having even when it was running gcode properly was after running the code, it looked like it was heading back to the home position, but it would overshoot home and on the x (before y was in the home position) and trigger the soft limit warning.  it seems like a cool controller, I just hope I can figure out these issues.  thank you.

Author: dogovietvu    Time: 2020-10-2 17:08
Hello,
Last time I also had the same problem due to installing the software package of the DM500 on the M130. You try reinstalling the software of the DM500 controller again (it has 2 types of 3 axes and 4 axes).
Author: mxpro32    Time: 2020-10-2 23:50
I downloaded the upgrade, pasted it to my usb drive, inserted it into the controller and restarted, but its not upgrading.  am I doing something wrong?  

Welcome Digital Dream Technology support (http://bbs.ddcnc.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3