Digital Dream Technology support

Title: error tone? - Solved! [Print This Page]

Author: yakhy    Time: 2020-3-3 13:07
Title: error tone? - Solved!
Last edited by yakhy In 2020-3-14 03:53 Editor

Hello guys,

does anyone know anything about error tones? My DDCS V2.1 gives off a continuous tone immediately after boot, nothing works but Page and ToolPath buttons. Reset doesn't help - continues to blink rest and tone continues. Used to work at our job place.

is it fried? a resettable problem??
Author: Will_D    Time: 2020-3-5 17:46
This would look like a limit or estop signal is triggering. Have you changed any of the limit or estop enable parameters?
Author: yakhy    Time: 2020-3-7 02:43
Will_D Posted at 2020-3-5 17:46
This would look like a limit or estop signal is triggering. Have you changed any of the limit or est ...

Hello Wild_D - the unit is completely disconnected from all cables, and not sure how it was wired/configured at previous place. I did try to limit switches / estop (when there were still attached to the unit) nothing changed, still that tone.

Is it active low?? I will check limit/estop contacts by connecting to v+ manually

Is there a factory reset something on the device?
Author: yakhy    Time: 2020-3-14 03:56
Solved..

the continuous tone was due to the soft limit setting. The device recorded overlimit travel condition based on software limit setting and would tone upon boot. Once I figured how to navigate to the appropriate setting and change a few settings, everything is back to normal.
Author: gerhard    Time: 2020-3-17 21:46
Hi Jakhy
How did you manage to fix the problem?
I Have got the same problem.
Author: florentingivi    Time: 2020-4-27 19:27
Do you want to play a scary horror game? One that will frighten you too much you will find it difficult to sleep later at night? Granny the horror game

Welcome Digital Dream Technology support (http://bbs.ddcnc.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3