Digital Dream Technology support

Title: What is the future of DDCSv2.1 [Print This Page]

Author: stivemaster    Time: 2019-3-14 18:07
Title: What is the future of DDCSv2.1
Hello first I want to make the arrangement that I do not want to offend anyone with my opinion!
What I want to say to the developers of this controller is that they make the brute mistake not to investigate what the requirements for a CFC controller are. But it is not a meat grinder controller. There is an ISO standard and principles that can not be respected if you want users to embrace your idea and enjoy it and ultimately sell it.
I bought this controller and I still can not understand how exactly I can try to use a PROBE. The developer obviously tried to realize one of his ideas, but he did not try to study HOW THIS IS ALREADY WORKED BY 100,000 OTHER DEVELOPERS and works flawlessly .
Nowhere has I found an example with a file that includes a sample of 10 times a PROBE and the code corrected afterwards.
And now, precisely because of this, this controller will go into the trash and my feelings for the developer can predict what they are.

Author: alexwalex    Time: 2019-3-15 00:00
On my controller "probe" works correctly with all modes (1, and 2, and 3). What does not suit you in work "probe" ?
Author: stivemaster    Time: 2019-3-15 03:02
Last edited by stivemaster In 2019-3-15 03:14 Editor

I bought the controller from here and there is no model3 in the software installed in it.When I do something, I know very well how exactly this is done to do it well.Developers have many ways to inform themselves to make a real fancy cnc controller, but they could look at at least to see wikipedia what the mass client would expect from their work.There he writes, according to ISO rs274, what a plc controller should do to be called a cnc controller.

Author: ytliu    Time: 2019-3-15 05:55
I am sorry for the confusion you have caused.
Probe mode 3 has a description in http://bbs.ddcnc.com/forum.php?m ... page%3D4&page=2, see 13# and 21# for details. In addition, Will_D helped us write the probing manual (here again thanks to his excellent work), you can download it at http://bbs.ddcnc.com/forum.php?m ... amp;extra=page%3D5.
Author: stivemaster    Time: 2019-3-16 07:02
I may have to specify, that as I speak to probe all the time, I am talking about calling the function, during the execution of d code, for correction. Would you give a working example for this,and version of the software you use.
Author: ytliu    Time: 2019-3-16 08:55
You can add the following program to your G code:
M101 (open probed function)
G91 G01 Z-50.0 F500.0 (Z axis moves down 500mm, in this process, if the probe signal appears, the motion will stop)
M102 (turn off the probed function)
G04P0 (synchronous)
G90 G92 Z0.0 (Set the current workpiece coordinate system Z-axis coordinate to 0.0)

In order to use the above features, your version requires Ver: 2018-10-12-102 or later.
Author: stivemaster    Time: 2019-3-16 16:29
The controller arrived with the software version 89 installed on it. In this version, once it touched, the line runs out and nothing follows. It does nothing then G90G92Z0.
Where can I download the version you recommend and how does it install?
Author: ytliu    Time: 2019-3-16 16:49
Last edited by ytliu In 2019-3-16 17:00 Editor

The attachment is the latest version.
Unzip "install" directory to the root directory of the u disk, then insert the u disk into the controller, then power on the controller, and the system will automatically complete the installation.

install(2019-01-22-106).zip

600.11 KB, Down times: 841

Author: picclock    Time: 2019-3-16 17:03
Hi ytliu
Thanks for all your hard work, and the latest update. Good to see you back on the forum.
I assume all is OK for DDCSV 2.1
Best Regards
picclock
Author: ytliu    Time: 2019-3-16 17:45
I am very touched by your attention and understanding. It is the driving force of my work, thank you very much.
Author: stivemaster    Time: 2019-3-18 23:24
Last edited by stivemaster In 2019-3-19 00:00 Editor

Here's what I'm trying to do with this controller. The video - where I've come to. The speed along with Axis A is almost as small as it is still low, but I still do not have a probe.
Author: stivemaster    Time: 2019-3-21 23:30
Video 2 .Here it works, although it is still without a probe.
Author: stivemaster    Time: 2019-3-27 17:09
I want to ask when do you think that the lack of information about your controller is robbing you? I hope you understand that although you work on it, if your clients do not know how to use its functionality as if you have done nothing so far.
In the manual you are missing information about at least 1/3 of the setup parameters, as well as an explanation of the action of the ones you have presented.
I know that manuals are very difficult to write, but they explain your work to the users.
Author: ytliu    Time: 2019-3-27 18:18
The general functions are described in the manual. The functions outside the manual are not in the service scope, such as macros. If we add these instructions to the manual, it will increase the service cost.
Some users in the forum put forward the needs, in good faith, in the case that I can do it, try to satisfy, but it does not mean that I have the responsibility to meet these needs.
Author: stivemaster    Time: 2019-3-28 02:11
You did not understand what I wrote !!!
And I meant that in your manual you have not described the setup parameters, not the macros. Do not talk about macros!
Author: Lindo    Time: 2019-4-8 00:40
Hello ytliu.
Very happy you are back with us and hoping all your family are healthy.
Health is priority #1.
I uploaded the latest version without a problem, again thank you.
Is it by coincidence that my table movements seem to be smoother when they change direction and when the
back lash comes in it now does not give me a "click" sound.
Has this something to do with the G2 G3 modifications.? now uploaded.
Anyway I am happy with the controller and once again thanks
your quick replies to fix the forum members problems.  John Spain

Author: ytliu    Time: 2019-4-21 07:08
Hi,Lindo.
thank you!
As you can tell, the new version of the Backlash feature has been modified for G2/G3. In the previous version, when the direction of motion changed, a reverse motion code was inserted, which made the motion unsmooth. The current practice is to directly superimpose the compensation amount into the next motion path.
Author: dexpiste    Time: 2019-4-28 09:06
Last edited by dexpiste In 2019-4-28 09:15 Editor

Edito: sorry this I did not want to put in this place
Author: stivemaster    Time: 2019-5-13 14:30
Hello, as the cover of the buttons is not IP67, they will not live long. Have you ever thought of supporting a RS485 keyboard ?
Author: ytliu    Time: 2019-5-13 15:03
Currently DDCS supports usb keyboard and can use wireless keyboard.
Author: alexwalex    Time: 2019-5-28 00:17
Ytliu, remained uncorrected one small bug.
Author: ytliu    Time: 2019-5-28 05:56
Hi alexwalex,
Sorry, I forgot, I will fix it today.
Author: ytliu    Time: 2019-5-28 06:44
Ver: 2019-05-28-111 Description:
(2019-05-27-111)
1. Increase G93(inverse time feed rate mode) support.
In inverse time feed rate mode, an F word means the move should be completed in one divided by the F number minutes.
For example, if the F number is 2.0, the move should be completed in half a minute.
http://bbs.ddcnc.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=62&extra=page%3D1&page=3
(2019-05-28-111)
2. In the inverse screen layout, correct the problem of displaying when switching to M5;

install(2019-05-28-111).zip

608.39 KB, Down times: 660

Author: Stein    Time: 2019-10-31 00:31
Good afternoon, I agree with the author of the topic. I bought the DDCSV2.1 controller, at first there was no limit to my joy, but then surprises began to appear. The Probe sensor also does not work, which I just did not try, but the command goes to lower the sensor it doesn’t work, I punched it stupidly with a milling cutter , then Limit sensors do not work, I use the PNP type according to the instructions. Well, okay, I’m most saddened by the sudden departure of the axis during operation, so today I cut the product and got a little hello. that there are no backlashes and nothing wedges, the couplings are all tightened. Soon I will put the rotary axis, in general I have big plans for the machine and the controller, but there is no solid confidence in it. In general, I want to reflash it and that everything would work in it and not fail, but for now ...
Author: ytliu    Time: 2019-10-31 07:32
Last edited by ytliu In 2019-10-31 07:35 Editor

Hi Stein.
DDCSV2.1 or 3.1 requires the use of an NPN photoelectric switch.If the axis is deviated during machining, adjust the pulse signal level of the axis (#418-#421)

Author: OldGuy57    Time: 2020-7-20 02:22
When I unzip files to my UDIsk and put it in the controller, it does not update or upgrade the firmware. It doesn't do anything except boot normally.
I would like to ask if there is some sort of a trigger or way to say to the controller to update or upgrade
DDCSV2.1 Firmware now at 2018-07-27-97NOR
Thank You
Author: OldGuy57    Time: 2020-7-22 20:54
Does this posting mean that an NC/NO limit switch will not work ?   "DDCSV2.1 or 3.1 requires the use of an NPN photoelectric switch"
I have connected limit/home switches according to the online instructions, and the DDCSV2.1 never recognizes the,
In reading of the postings here, the reply to User Stein is the only reference to the NPN type switches I can find.
If NPN switches are the only ones recognized, I will purchase them , but I dont want to waste time and money only to find out NC/NO will work, and perhaps I just dont know what settings to change. I adjusted settings as you have indicated in other posts to allow HOME/LIMIT to share that switch, but that didnt change anything either. Please help, and thank you.
Author: roberto    Time: 2020-10-21 05:23
Olá  Tenho um DDCSV2.1 ,Liga mas não sai da primeira tela todos as funções travadas, como faço para reinstalar o firmiware .
Alguem poderia me ajudar ?
desde já agradeço.

Welcome Digital Dream Technology support (http://bbs.ddcnc.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3