Digital Dream Technology support

Title: One CNC Post Processor [Print This Page]

Author: Chip    Time: 2022-8-22 15:16
Title: One CNC Post Processor
Last edited by Chip In 2022-8-22 16:08 Editor

Hi,
I have a DDCS v3.1 controller installed on my router, I use "One CNC Mill" CAD,CAM at work for running my Mikron Mill. The CAD CAM software has many stock post processors to generate the NC file, I have tried using "Mach3" and the machine does some weird things (I am not convinced that this post processor post is correct). I can write my own post processor with this software but I have no examples of files that work. Has anybody got a sample program I can have or provide any help.
Many thanks
Chip
Author: cdemar    Time: 2022-9-16 17:08
In fusion 360 I tend to select the most basic post proc. Typically this is called basic gcode. Also GRBL works just fine. Really you just want plain gcode without all the crap that other post have in it.
Author: cdemar    Time: 2022-9-16 17:08
In fusion 360 I tend to select the most basic post proc. Typically this is called basic gcode. Also GRBL works just fine. Really you just want plain gcode without all the crap that other post have in it.
Author: Chip    Time: 2022-10-26 15:52
Got it sorted now, it was the G02 G03 Circular was set to Absolute rather than Incremental, works perfectly now, thanks for the reply.

Welcome Digital Dream Technology support (http://bbs.ddcnc.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3