Digital Dream Technology support

Title: Problem with stepper motors [Print This Page]

Author: unkas    Time: 2019-2-3 03:45
Title: Problem with stepper motors
Last edited by unkas In 2019-2-3 03:56 Editor

Hello everyone, I have a DDCSV1.1 with CW8060 driver, micropasses to 1/10 and my problem is that I can not increase the speed of 8Nw motors to more than 1500 mm / min they get stuck and do not work well.

Is there any method to optimize engine speeds?

Thanks greetings

Author: JPoepsel    Time: 2019-2-3 04:27
Hi!

The voltage for the steppers may be too low.

To be sure the DDCSV is not the problem you can try to reduce the microstep count e.g. to 1/4 (for the driver and the corresponding settings in DDCSV) . If the maximum speed you can reach with this is identical to the 1/10 settting and not higher, it is most unlikely, that the DDCSV is the reason of the problem.

Josef
Author: unkas    Time: 2019-2-3 16:30
Hello JPoepsel, I have observed that if the axes working on their own reach high voltages but the problem is when you are executing interpolation between axes. The power supplies are 60V one for each axis and its voltage is correct.
  Regards
Author: JPoepsel    Time: 2019-2-3 18:36
Hi,

"not reaching heigh RPM" and "step problems when interpolating" is a different story!
Sounds like you have some cross talking between the axis. Shielded cable for the Motor and the STEP/DIR wires may help!

Josef
Author: unkas    Time: 2019-2-3 21:31
Ok you may be right, there may be interference with the cables I will try to change the cables
Regards

Welcome Digital Dream Technology support (http://bbs.ddcnc.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3