Bills Von Miller out for season Surgery - DDCSP(DDCS-Plus) Double Channel 6 Axis CNC Motion - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 667|Reply: 0
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Bills Von Miller out for season Surgery

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Forum veteran

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2023-3-1 11:12:02 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
The had hoped star pa s rusher would return at some  Kirby Dach Women Jersey point this season after suffering a knee injury in the Thanksgiving victory over the , but an exploratory surgery this week brought forth bad news. On Wednesday, Bills head coach Sean McDermott announced that Miller suffered a torn ACL, and had it repaired this week. He is done for the year. that an MRI did not adequately show a torn ACL. The original plan for the procedure Miller underwent was to reposition the lateral meniscus, while also cleaning up some  Brent Seabrook Women Jersey cartilage damage. However, during the surgery, doctors discovered the ACL was torn. Miller tore this same ACL in 2013.Miller was  just a week ago. When he injured his knee, it was reported that the three-time All Denis Savard Men Jersey -Pro did not tear his ACL. In fact, the initial prognosis was a sprained knee."This news is not the best of news, but it's definitely not the worst of news. It's kind of like in the middle," Miller said on his podcast, . "I didn't tear my ACL, that was the huge part of it. But  Pierre Pilote Jersey I do have some lateral meniscus damage, and it's going to have to be addre sed.  " Michal Kempny Women Jersey I do feel like I can play through that. Just going to wait a little bit, let the swelling go down for about 7-10 days and hopefully, right before the game (in Week 14), I will be back."Miller was injured when he took an inside route in rushing quarterback in Week 12. He planted awkwardly with his right knee, and went down. Miller was able to walk off the field on his own, but spent a very long time in the blue medical tent before being carted off to the locker  Stan Mikita Kids Jersey room.SportsLine data scientist Stephen Oh says that Buffalo losing Miller is a huge hit when it comes to its goals this season. Oh says the Bills' percentage chance of winning the AFC goes down from 39.1% to 32.7% (-6.4%), and percentage chance Jordan Oesterle Men Jersey  of winning LVII goes from 24.8% down to 19% (-5.8%).  Miller signed a  with the Bills this offseason after winning Super Bowl LVI with  Brandon Saad Men Jersey the Los Angeles Rams last year. The 33-year-old finishes the 2022 season having recorded 21 combined tackles, 12 QB hits, eight sacks, two pa ses defensed and one forced fumble in 11 games played.

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list