Former Red Emre Can delighted by special - CNC technology - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 775|Reply: 0
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Former Red Emre Can delighted by special

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Forum veteran

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2023-6-1 08:33:35 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
Emre Can may not have seen Liverpools demolition of Manchester United but felt the  Saquan Hampton Jersey impact of his former sides resounding triumph.The Reds 7-0 blitz of their fierce rivals at Anfield on Sunday sent shock waves acro s Europe that echoed through former  Quincy Enunwa Jersey players.Boru sia Dortmund man Can was among those to take note of the drubbing despite being unable to watch the historic Premier League clash.I Joe Klecko Jersey  didnt see the game Chuma Edoga Jersey , I was not at home. But the reaction was amazing when I saw the result, he said ahead of Dortmunds Champions League clash against Freeman McNeil Jersey  Chelsea on Tuesday.Of course, Im always looking out for Liverpool, its special to win against Man United 7-0. I imagine in the city it is a lot of fun now.Another former Liverpool man took to social  Bryce Hall Jersey media to hail the result, Alberto Moreno Carl Lawson Jersey  posting WHAT. A. SUNDAY on Twitter alongside a heart emoji.Some were closer to the action, former captain Steven Gerrard in attendance alongside the clubs all-time record scorer Ian Rush  who shared Trevon Wesco Jersey  a TikTok video of the triumphant celebrations on Merseyside. 7-0!

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list