Galtier convinced of Messi commitment as - CNC technology - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 774|Reply: 0
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Galtier convinced of Messi commitment as

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Forum veteran

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2023-6-1 08:31:03 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
Christophe Galtier has no reservations over Lionel Me sis commitment to Paris Saint-Germain after DeMarcus Lawrence Jersey  their Champions League exit, despite the Argentine entering the final four months of his contract.Me si is yet to agree fresh terms with PSG ahead of his deal expiring at the end of June, while former Real Madrid defender Sergio Ramos is in a similar situation.Wednesdays Champions League last-16 elimination at the hands of Bayern Munich has led to suggestions PSGs star-studded forward line of Me si, Kylian Mbappe and Neymar may be  Dallas Cowboys Men Jersey broken up as part of a rebuild.Despite PSGs early European exit, Galtier does not expect the likes of Me si and Ramos  both of whom have been linked with a move to MLS  to lower their standards in the coming weeks.There is no doubt about these two great players with incredible track records, who know this kind of situation, Galtier said at a pre s conference ahead of Saturdays trip to Brest.They are very  Alfred Morris Jersey high-level players, who go quickly from one game to another. Regarding their contractual situations, they are used to living in this kind of Ezekiel Elliott Jersey  moment. Galtier also denied there was a need to convince Mbappe to remain at the Parc des Princes, with PSGs latest Champions League failure increasing speculation he could seek an exit. I dont have to try to convince Kylian Mbappe, Galtier said. Kylian is a Paris Saint-Germain player, he shows it every time he plays, and he has a great determination to succeed and take the club as high as po sible.PSG must now shift their focus to Ligue  Dak Prescott Jersey 1, with Galtiers men holding an eight-point advantage at the summit as they chase a record-breaking 11th French title.Galtier believes PSGs achievements in the competition have been unfairly belittled, highlighting the celebrations that accompany Bayerns regular Bundesliga succe ses and  Amari Cooper Jersey calling for the French top flight to receive greater respect.If PSG win this title, it will be the 11th, which has never been reached in this country, he said. We should not minimise this achievement. Tyler Smith Jersey  Some of our players have extraordinary records but are obse sed with adding this trophy, some havent won it before. Its a very important thing.You all send out the me sage that this league title is easy, but it isnt. I see whats happening abroad. Bayern dont win the Champions League every year.But every time they win their league, they have a big celebration, they share it with their supporters and everyone at the club. It must be the same with us. Dallas Cowboys Women Jersey  We need to stop trivialising being French champions. It is not easy.

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list