Of course I care Guardiola explains pos - CNC technology - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 836|Reply: 0
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Of course I care Guardiola explains pos

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Forum veteran

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2023-6-1 08:53:28 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
Pep Guardiola appeared to suggest Manchester City cannot win the Premier League title this season, but he later explained his focus was simply on the teams  K'Von Wallace Jersey performances for now.City remain five points behind leaders Arsenal following a 2-1 defeat to Manchester United in a dramatic derby Avonte Maddox Jersey  on Saturday.That lo s followed Citys EFL Cup elimination against Southampton in midweek, after which Guardiola outlined a need for his team to recover who you are.The last thing Im worried about is titles, these kind of things, he said ahead of facing United, and Guardiola seemingly accepted defeat in Citys pursuit of Arsenal after Zech McPhearson Jersey  the match.I dont care about the Premier League and the Carabao Cup, he told BT Sport. We cannot win. We won a lot, so its not a problem.But the Catalan coach was asked about these comments in his Arryn Siposs Jersey  news conference and recognised he does still care about the Premier League title. Come on, of course I care who wins the Premier League, he replied. But right now, after Southampton, if  Jordan Mailata Jersey we dont win, we dont win.Were not going to win the next 25 years everything. We fight, because we saw today were going to fight and play to win, but sometimes football is like that. You dont win.The manager Philadelphia Eagles Jersey , Erik ten Hag , or the people say how good United are, and they deserve it, of course. Everyone has his point of view.We want to try, but number one is behaving in this way. Afterwards, sometimes it happens, sometimes  Reggie White Jersey not. What I know is all the time what we have to do is be better and better and better to win in this league.We lost the Carabao Cup three days ago; we lost it. But its not about losing the Carabao Cup, its the way we lose the game. This is why I was sad, really, really sad.Arsenal Michael Vick Jersey  will move eight points clear of the champions if they beat Tottenham on Sunday, while United are now just a point behind their rivals in third.

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list