Jaromir Jagr explains why age wont stop - DDCSV2.1 - Standalone CNC Motion Controller - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 1096|Reply: 1
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Jaromir Jagr explains why age wont stop

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Forum veteran

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2023-5-29 18:56:03 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
Jaromir Jagr is turning 50 on Feb. 15. He is still playing hockey.Currently, Jagr is with the Czech hockey teamHC Kladno. He Mikael Backlund Men Jersey  is both a player for the team and its owner. That has allowed him to continue playing,and he doesn't plan on stopping any time soon.NHL ALL-STAR GAME: Why does Jagr continue to play? It boils down to one simple thing, as he explained on the on Wednesday.  Johnny Gaudreau Women Jersey He loves the game.Every time any reporter asks me this question, I know that guy never loved anything, Jagr said. When you love something, its tough to give up. I still love hockey and I sacrifice so much for it. I cannot give up. I still love it.Jagr Joe Nieuwendyk Women Jersey  enjoyed a 24-season NHL career during which he played for nine different teams. He racked up 766 goals, currently the third-most in league history behind Gretzky and Gordie Howe, and 1,921 points, second-most only behind Gretzky.MORE: But does Jagr think  Flames Blank Kids Jersey he could play in the NHL today?No, I cant, he said.Furthermore, Jagr said that he wouldn't nece sarily want to because "the game has changed a lot.""To me, we all play in the ' Milan Lucic Kids Jersey 90s and we all know how tough it was . Right now, I feel like its become more basketball than hockey," Jagr said. "Its a lot more skating, not much physical stuff. Not much  Joe Nieuwendyk Men Jersey battling on the boards. Thats what I love. I love to play in the corners, play one-on-one. Speed wasnt any of my favorite stuff. I always practice because I wanted to be, not the fastest, but I wanted to be the strongest."MORE: Jagr compared the NHL's current playing style to the All-Star Games he used to participate in. He never liked those exhibitions  as physicality was frowned upon  so he doesn't think he'd fit in as much in today's  Sean Monahan Women Jersey NHL."I understand what theyre doing," Jagr said of the NHL's current style. "Its exciting for the fans. Its a lot more goals. Curtis Lazar Men Jersey  Its beautiful goals. Theyve got a lot of skill. But Im not a fan of that game. I like a little bit of the rough game."

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Registered member

Credits
Sofa
Posted at 2024-5-20 14:50:43 | Only Author
Sportaza https://sprtzbet.com stands out in the realm of online sports betting due to its highly competitive odds. With a meticulous approach to odds-making, Sportaza ensures that users have access to some of the most favorable odds in the market. This https://btfrybet.com not only enhances the potential for higher payouts but also gives bettors a significant edge in maximizing their winnings.
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list