Cardinals J.J. Watt gifts signed jersey - CNC technology - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 982|Reply: 0
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Cardinals J.J. Watt gifts signed jersey

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Forum veteran

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2023-6-1 10:29:41 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
The final two games of the ' season will see a great wave of adulation and respect toward defensive end , who will bring his legendary career to a close and . Many of the homages that will be paid toward the three-time Andy Pettitte Jersey  NFL Defensive Player of the Year and one of the great pa s rushers of his generation will come from within the Cardinals' locker room, and some of it already started from rookie -- albeit in a way he may not have intended.Speaking to the media on Thursday while discu sing his decision to retire after 12 NFL seasons, Watt shared that when he checked Carlos Correa Jersey  his phone some time after his announcement, among the many me sages he received was a FaceTime me sage from a number he did not recognize. After letting the call go to voicemail, he received a text from the same number with a voice memo that was extremely amusing.  We've obtained the voice memo   Arizona Cardinals (@AZCardinals)  "So I played the voicemail, and -- I wish I could play it so bad, I'm gonna ask him if I can later, I don't want to now  Evan Gattis Jersey -- and it is like incoherent, complete incoherence," Watt said. "And I'm like, 'What the hell is this?' I literally thought it was distorted from the phone."So 10 seconds later, a picture comes through and it's Je se Luketa, our rookie outside linebacker, and he has cotton balls  Charlie Morton Jersey in both (sides of) his mouth. He just got his wisdom teeth out. He's high off his a  Alex Bregman Jersey s, he has no clue what he's doing. And in the me sage, it says, 'J.J., I just heard you're retiring, all I want is a jersey at the end of the season.' But it is incoherent. Beyond incoherent. I listened to it 10 times to understand what he was saying."  Watt ended up FaceTiming Luketa back, but it took Luketa much longer to come down from the high of anesthesia and come back to his senses."I'm like, 'Je se, what are you doing?' He's like, 'I just want jersey'. He can't speak whatsoever. And then like four hours later I get a text from Je se, he goes, 'I still want that jersey, man, but  Yordan Alvarez Jersey I'm sorry for the call. They had literally just told me when I woke up from the anesthesia that you're retiring.'"One day later, Luketa got exactly what he wanted: a jersey signed by Watt with a personalized me sage:  Dallas Keuchel Jersey "Your story inspires me brother. I appreciate you! (And thanks for the laughs!)"    JERSEY SECURED!  Arizona Cardinals (@AZCardinals)  Luketa, who was a seventh-round  Francisco Liriano Jersey pick by the Cardinals while also being chosen in the second round of the CFL Draft, has appeared in five games this season and has been credited with one tackle while playing limited reps on defense and special teams. Meanwhile, Watt is enjoying a resurgent season to close his career, as his total of 9.5 sacks is the most he's had since recording 16 in 2018.

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list