Ben Roethlisberger injury update Steeler - DDCSP(DDCS-Plus) Double Channel 6 Axis CNC Motion - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 809|Reply: 0
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Ben Roethlisberger injury update Steeler

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Forum veteran

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2023-3-1 11:13:57 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
Steelers coach Mike Tomlin said Tuesday that quarterback Ben Roethlisberger suffered a hip injury during the team's27-17 lo s to the Packers on Sunday.Speaking Cam Atkinson Men Jersey  with reporters, Tomlin didn't give much detail into the severity of Roethlisberger's injury, but said it would be monitored at practice this week. From there, Tomlin will decide whether to play Roethlisberger on Sunday against the Broncos, another team po sibly downtheir starting quarterback after Teddy Bridgewater suffered a concu sion Sunday.Mike Tomlin says Ben Roethlisberger has some kind of hip i sue from the game. Practice will be the guide for his  Scott Harrington Men Jersey participation. Brooke Pryor (@bepryor) MORE:This is the second injury for Roethlisberger already this season. After their lo s to the Raiders in Week 2, Roethlisberger had a minor pec injury, butit did not require him  Pierre-Luc Dubois Kids Jersey to mi s any time.If Roethlisberger is benched in Sunday's game, backup quarterback Mason Rudolph would be his replacement. Since joining the Steelers in 2019, Rudolph has played a total of 15 games, 10 of which were in 2019 when Roethlisberger suffered a right elbow injury. During those games, Rudolph threw for 1,765 yards and 13 touchdowns, but also had nine interceptions. The last game Rudolph played for the Steelers was Jan. 3against the Browns, which the Steelers lost Artemi Panarin Men Jersey  24-22.Tomlin: I have a lot of confidence in Mason (Rudolph).  said he has played winning football for the team a lot. Dale Lolley (@dlolley_pgh) MORE:2021 has not been a great year for Roethlisberger. In his 18th year as a Steeler, he has thrown for 1 Sam Vigneault Women Jersey ,033 yards so far this season with four touchdowns and four interceptions. However, Tomlin said Tuesday that Roethlisberger is "absolutely" the right quarterback for  Jeff Zatkoff Men Jersey their offense.Mike Tomlin: Ben Roethlisberger 'absolutely' right QB for Steelers' offense  Around The NFL (@AroundTheNFL) The 39-year-old quarterback has shown his struggles on the field this year as he ages. One of the biggest i sues he has right now is his limited mobility. He's only rushed a total of 10 yards in four games. Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson leads the leaguewith 279 rushing yards so far. Roethlisberger ranks No.36 on the David Savard Men Jersey  list, falling behind six backup quarterbacks.MORE:In regards to Roethlisberger's struggles this season, Tomlin only acknowledged his lack of mobility as an i sue for the Steelers'offense."Everything is fixable except mobility. I don't have an answer for that, or lack thereof," Tomlin said, ."Ben used to be Jeff Zatkoff Kids Jersey  able to run really good when he was young. Those days are behind him. Other than that, I don't see much that's not a discu sion of tech alterations."

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list