Three Thoughts From the Cincinnati Benga - DDCSP(DDCS-Plus) Double Channel 6 Axis CNC Motion - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 724|Reply: 0
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Three Thoughts From the Cincinnati Benga

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Forum veteran

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2023-3-1 11:08:08 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
NEW ORLEANS  The on Sunday afternoon.They trailed for most of the game, Mats Zuccarello Men Jersey  but did just enough to get the win. Here are three thoughts on Cincinnati's victory in The Big Easy. Joe BurreauxJoe Burrow played his best game of the season on Sunday.The 25-year-old was the best player on the field. He completed 28-of-37 pa ses for 300 yards and three touchdowns. He also ran for 25 yards and another score.Numbers are one thing, but Burrow led the Bengals on three 70+ yard touchdown drives. Cincinnati scored on their final five po se  Cody Mcleod Women Jersey sions of the game.Burrow somehow evaded defenders in the pocket, rolled out, then ran to the line of scrimmage and found Tyler Boyd on 3rd-and-4 with 10:24 left was one of the biggest plays of the game.I thought he was sacked. I was standing there next to JaMarr (Chase). JaMarrs route finished right next to me on the sideline. We both thought the play was over," . "Sometimes when things look really bleak and dead, Joe (Burrow) finds a way out of the me s. You dont know how he does it. He just Chris Bigras Women Jersey  does it. Its special to see when it happens. Defense Struggles, Makes Plays In Crunch TimeCincinnati's defense struggled to stop New Orleans' rushing attack on Sunday. The Saints ran for 228 yards and scored on five-straight po se sions spanning from the first to the fourth quarter. Chris Kreider Jersey Despite their struggles, they found a way to force a three-and-out with 2:16 remaining and the Bengals trailing 26-24.Trey Hendrickson hit Andy Dalton as he was throwing on 3rd-and-4 and the Saints were forced to punt.Sam Hubbard and B.J. Hill put the game on ice when theysacked Dalton with 34 seconds left. The Saints were forced to go for it on 4th-and-17.Dalton's deep pa s to Marquez Callaway fell to the turf and the Bengals escaped with a win. It's worth noting that rookie safety Ryan Mcdonagh Men Jersey  Dax Hill was in on that play and knocked the ball away to secure the victory. There's No Place Like HomeChase is a freak. The star wide receivershowed up and showed out in front of his hometown fans, finishing with seven receptions for 132 yards and two touchdowns.Chase caught a back shoulder fade with 2:10 remaining and took it for the game-winning 60-yard touchdown.Me and Joe (Burrow) were Anthony Deangelo Men Jersey  on the same page with the back shoulder," Chase said. "He threw me that way I could make a guy mi s. I saw Tyrann (Mathieu Chris Bigras Kids Jersey ) coming, and I just made a play with my feet.Chase grew up 15 minutes from the Superdome. He had 70+ family and friends in the stands for his homecoming. He put on a show for everyone.It means a lot actually, just knowing that Ive got the advantage on beating New Orleans," "I come back home after the season and (can) talk a little trash. Thats good. I know my family, they all love the Saints. Its good for me to come back home and rub it in their face a little bit.For more on the Bengals, watch Ron Duguay Men Jersey  the video below and  Make sure you for the latest news, exclusive interviews, film breakdowns and so much more!You May Also Like:Scroll to Continue-----Be sure to keep it locked on All Bengals all the time!Follow AllBengals on Twitter:

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list