Seahawks Pete Carroll laments not callin - DDCSP(DDCS-Plus) Double Channel 6 Axis CNC Motion - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 694|Reply: 0
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Seahawks Pete Carroll laments not callin

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Forum veteran

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2023-3-1 10:43:00 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
The Seahawks weren Kevin Durant Jersey 't able to score in the first half of their 27-7 lo s to the 49ers. They came close near the end of the second quarter, but a critical interception dashed their hopes of doing so.And it wasn't even thrown by starting quarterback Geno Smith. It was thrown by fourth-string running back DeeJay Dallas.Seattle called a trick play that involved having four running backs in Andrew Bogut Jersey  the backfield. The purpose of the play was to create misdirection and leave Dallas with a wide-open pa sing opportunity and an easy Seahawks score.MORE: Instead, the 49ers read it properly from the get-go. As such, San Francisco was able to intercept Dallas' pa s to DK Metcalf with ease.. werent fooled on this trick play...: on FOX: Stream on NFL+  NFL (@NFL) Seahawks coach Pete Carroll addre sed the ugly-looking play during his postgame news conference, and actually defended the call. However, he Jason Richardson Jersey  blamed himself for making a critical mistake."He threw the ball right to their guy. I wish I had called timeout Axel Toupane Jersey . I should have," Carroll said of the play, as transcribed by . "It was a really cool play to call and give a shot to, but it asked a lot. In that situation, I wish I would have got us out of it."Carroll acknowledged that he saw that the 49ers were lined up perfectly against the Golden State Warriors T-Shirts  package to stymie the trick play. As such, he thought about calling a timeout to preserve potential points for the Seahawks.IYER: Instead, he stood pat and felt helple s as the interception occurred."I had a chance," Carroll said. "I was right there looking at it, and I just needed to get it done and I didnt."One thing that Carroll didn't lament was the play call. Golden State Warriors Hats  He believed it would give the Seahawks a chance to catch the 49ers off guard. The result wasn't good, but Carroll explained that he wouldn't be afraid to call it again, pending the results fo the game."Its been around," he said. "Its not a new play."The play may not be new, but it wasn't succe sful either.MORE: The Seahawks trailed 13-0 at the  Juan Toscano-Anderson Jersey time of the interception, which proved to be a backbreaker. The 49ers didn't score on the ensuing drive, but after a muffed punt by Xavier Crawford, the team got the ball in great field position and punched in a score to go ahead 20-0 before halftime.Suffice to say that Carroll will need to be a bit more selective with his trick play calls moving forward. That's especially true when in the red zone, as Seattle may have trouble scoring in  Brad Wanamaker Jersey 2022.

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list