Randy Moss Pats offense can be more fun - DDCSP(DDCS-Plus) Double Channel 6 Axis CNC Motion - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 740|Reply: 0
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Randy Moss Pats offense can be more fun

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Forum veteran

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2023-3-1 10:40:07 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
Randy Mo s set records with Tom Brady in the New England Patriots offense. The Hall of Fame receiver, however, believes Cam Newton will bring out the "fun" in the Pats' O."I think we are  Nick Collison Jersey really getting ready to see how fun that offense can really be," Mo s said Tuesday on ESPN, Oklahoma City Thunder Jeresy  . "Not discrediting anything Tom accomplished because he accomplished some great things, but I think being able to have a guy like Cam Newton that can run the ball, they are able to spread guys out, and then being able to be that viable threat in the pa sing game that he can just tuck the ball and run."There is no question a healthy Newton brings diversity to the Patriots offense that Brady never could. Fun is in the eye of the beholder Darius Bazley Jersey . The historic 2007 Pats offense with TB12 and Mo s divebombing defenses was as exciting as all get-out. Newton's brand of offense should be a different kind of fun."I just think what we have seen coming out of New England for the past, let's say 20 years, there is going to be a change in New England," Mo s said. "But I think we are going to see them have a lot more fun  Mike Muscala Jersey out there and Cam Newton is going to give them that opportunity for the fans, not just the New England Patriots fans, but the football fans around the world to really see how fun this offense can really be."For that fun, diverse offense to be employed, Newton must remain healthy for the first  Josh Hall Jersey time in years.

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list