Patriots Veteran WR After Bills Blowout - DDCSP(DDCS-Plus) Double Channel 6 Axis CNC Motion - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 719|Reply: 0
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Patriots Veteran WR After Bills Blowout

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Forum veteran

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2023-3-1 10:24:32 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
In what was yet on Thursday night, New England Patriots quarterback Mac Jones was  Nikola Jokic Jersey seen yelling on the sideline as the offense continued to sputter. , receiver Kendrick Bourne voiced displeasure with the offensive performance after the game."We need to scheme up better. Thats not my job, my job is to just run the call," Bourne said. "Aswe all can see, they had what  30 first downs and we had eight? So something they were doing against  Jerami Grant Jersey us is working and something were doing against them wasnt working."Of course, Bourne was being a tad hyperbolic with the first down numbers but Keita Bates-Diop Jersey  he wasn't too far off. The Bills recorded 22 first downs to the Patriots' 14.Making matters worse for the Patriots was their continued struggle on third down. In the lo s to the Bills they went a paltry 3 of 12, a reflection of their 36.2-percent third-down conversion Mason Plumlee Jersey  rate this season.As for they can alleviate the offensive i sues, Bourne believes the answer to that question is rather simple.Scroll to ContinueWe can attack more, I think. I mean, its not my job, so its really just me playing the play thats called," Bourne said.The Patriots aren' JaMychal Green Jersey t entirely out of the playoff race, but on defense. If they don't improve on offense, and quickly, then they may find themselves on the outside looking in once the season ends.Y

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list