fusion post processor for turning and milling - DDCSV3.1 Standalone CNC Motion Controller - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 2546|Reply: 0
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

fusion post processor for turning and milling

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2021-7-14 18:31:44 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
hello. i got a v3.1 on a lathe and mill upgrades and use fusion 360 hobby license and having troubles with my post processors. only two processors on the entire fusion family support ddcs4 controller with .gc file. and none at all for turning.
someone kind enough to offer solutions on how to find or make a post-processor for turning with this controller. whenever I post codes with .nc file extensions never work with this controller as it turns the axis in opposite directions until they fall off if not stopped.
have had little success with 2 post-processors on fusion that give  .gc file extensions that sometimes work fine others just work out completely different stuff from expectations.
regards

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list