2023 NFL free agency Eagles All-Pro cent - CNC technology - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 841|Reply: 0
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

2023 NFL free agency Eagles All-Pro cent

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Forum veteran

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2023-6-1 09:24:30 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
isn't ready to  Harrison Barnes Jersey walk away from the NFL just yet. The All-Pro center announced on social media he'll be returning to the Eagles for another season, ending conversations on retirement (which Kelce has flirted with over the past several years). On Tuesday, the two Bogdan Bogdanovic Jersey  parties agreed to a one-year contract that will pay $14.25 million, . Philadelphia confirmed the signing on social media. More NFL free agency "I have put much thought into whether it makes sense to play another season. After talking it over with my wife and many other friends and Dewayne Dedmon Jersey  family, I have decided to return for another year," Kelce . "Thank you to all my supporters and detractors  Willie Cauley-Stein Jersey for fueling me, I ain't f---ing done yet!" Kelce, 35, has five first-team All-Pro selections at center, all of which have came in the past six years. The elder Kelce brother is one of just eight centers to earn five first- Buddy Hield Jersey team All-Pro selections, and the previous seven each have made the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Kelce is  Nemanja Bjelica Jersey one of five players in Eagles history to earn at least first-team All-Pro honors five  Richaun Holmes Jersey times. Chuck Bednarik, Reggie White, Pete Pihos and Steve Van Buren are the others.   Kelce allowed zero sacks on 619 pa s block snaps and his 1.3% pre sure rate allowed was the third lowest in the NFL (minimum Marvin Bagley III Jersey  500 pa s block snaps). The Eagles will have at least four of their offensive linemen intact from next season with Kelce's return.

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list