Jaguars vs. Giants Jamal Agnew Shaquill - DDCSP(DDCS-Plus) Double Channel 6 Axis CNC Motion - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 552|Reply: 0
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Jaguars vs. Giants Jamal Agnew Shaquill

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Forum veteran

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2023-3-1 09:53:41 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
The Jacksonville Jaguars ruled out wide receiver/returner Jamal Agnew (knee) and cornerback Shaquill Griffin (back) on Friday, leaving the two without two starters ahead of Sunday's matchup vs. the 3-1 New York Giants.With Agnew out, the Jaguars will have to look at all of their other options in the punt and kick returner positions. Chris Claybrooks took Landry Shamet Jersey  over as the returner last week when Agnew left with a knee injury, but the Jaguars have other players on Buck Williams Jersey  the roster with return music, including wide receiver Christian Kirk."He has done it in the past, and he catches them in practice, but we have other guys who can do it, as well," Jaguars special teams coordinator Heath Farwell said on Thursday about Kirk's potential as the return man."Chris Claybrooks can do it as well. We have guys that I trust that will be back there, but we have not made that decision.He works on it every day. Thats the cool thing about it. He Keven Durant Jersey  works on it every day. Its funny, two weeks ago, I was showing the guys clips of him at Memphis returning the kicks, scored a touchdown," Farwell said about Claybrooks.Scroll to Continue"I enjoy showing those guys clips of their buddies and how they were in college, what they used to do, and those type of things, so they love it. Literally two weeks ago I Tyler Johnson Jersey  was showing some clips of it, so its something were encouraging, and he works at it all the time, so I feel very comfortable with him being back there.As for Griffin, he will mi s the game with an injury he sustained during last week's 34-27 lo s to the Colts. Veteran cornerback Tre Herndon, who started alongside Darious Williams and Tyson Campbell in Week 3, will get the nod against the Giants.Wide receiver Marvin Jones Jr Reggie Perry Jersey ., defensive lineman Foley Fatukasi, defensive lineman DaVon Hamilton, and linebacker Foyesade Oluokun are all listed as questionable.

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list