Tracking your progress - DDCSV2.1 - Standalone CNC Motion Controller - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 21|Reply: 2
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Tracking your progress

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at before yesterday 19:53 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
How do I track my weight loss progress without a scale? Weight often changes due to water or muscle mass, and this doesn't always reflect results. What alternatives do you use? Maybe volume measurements, “before and after” photos, changes in clothing, or how you feel? Share your tips!

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Sofa
Posted at before yesterday 21:59 | Only Author
I agree, that scales are not always the best indicator. Body measurements (waist, hips, chest) give a better idea of progress. “Before and after” photos in the same position and clothes are also very helpful. Focusing on how your clothes fit is a great indicator! If you want to speed up results, consider weight loss injections that you can visit sema.bio to buy Saxenda. It controls your appetite and helps you lose weight faster. But remember, it is not a panacea - proper diet and activity are still important. Before using it, be sure to consult your doctor to make sure the drug is right for you.
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Bench
Posted at before yesterday 22:41 | Only Author
I find that measuring volume is a great way to track progress, especially when the scale doesn't show what you're expecting. I also like to focus on my own well-being and energy. If I feel more strength and lightness, then I'm on the right track.
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list