Digital Dream Technology support

Title: Joe Burrow expects JaMarr Chase to play [Print This Page]

Author: lovelystyle    Time: 2023-6-1 11:27
Title: Joe Burrow expects JaMarr Chase to play
The are on a two-game win streak, and they may return their best offensive weapon Rick Mahorn Jersey  this week against the as and Co. continue to fight for the top spot in the AFC North. Wednesday, Burrow told reporters that he expects star wideout to play in Week 12.Chase has mi sed the past three games due to a hip injury. Bengals head coach Zac Taylor Stanley Johnson Jersey  told reporters  that Chase would return to practice, and is truly day-to-day. The Bengals have gone 2-1 without Chase in the starting lineup, and rebounded after  Allen Iverson Jersey an embarra sing 32-13 lo s to the rival on Halloween. When Burrow was asked Wednesday if he learned anything about himself with his No. 1 Mateen Cleaves Jersey  wideout sidelined, he smiled and responded: "I am who I thought I was," .             CIN  WR  #1  TAR74REC47REC  Jerry Stackhouse Jersey YDs605REC TD6FL1 Chase is averaging 86.4 receiving yards and just under one touchdown reception per game this season. Despite the injury, Chase had his two best individual performances before being sidelined, catching seven pa ses  Caron Butler Jersey for 132 yards and two touchdowns against the , and eight catches for 130 yards  Isiah Thomas Jersey and two touchdowns against the .  The Bengals have a divisional-round rematch this week in Nashville against the Titans, who have the third-worst pa s defense in the NFL  Ish Smith Jersey (266.8 pa sing yards allowed per game). The Bengals' first Week 12 injury report is scheduled to come out this afternoon, and it will be interesting to see Chase's status.

Welcome Digital Dream Technology support (http://bbs.ddcnc.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3