Digital Dream Technology support

Title: Seeking Reliable Indiana Crime Statistics for Research [Print This Page]

Author: fillimon    Time: 2024-10-2 00:32
Title: Seeking Reliable Indiana Crime Statistics for Research
Hey everyone! I’m currently gathering data on crime statistics in Indiana for a project. Specifically, I’m looking for recent trends, types of crimes, and any relevant demographic information. If anyone knows of trustworthy sources—whether it’s government reports, studies, or databases—I’d really appreciate your recommendations. It’s been challenging to find accurate, detailed information. Thanks in advance for any help!
Author: tedrospedros    Time: 2024-10-2 03:38
Hey! I totally understand the struggle to find solid crime statistics for your project. I recommend checking out this resource on indiana crime statistics. It has recent trends, different types of crimes, and demographic info that should really help you out. If you need any more assistance or have questions, just let me know. Good luck with your project!
Author: sunoo    Time: 2024-10-2 17:41
You might want to check out the Indiana State Police website. They provide annual crime reports that include trends, types of crimes, and demographic info. Another good resource is the FBI’s Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR) program, which has national and state-level data. These should give you a solid start for your project!

Welcome Digital Dream Technology support (http://bbs.ddcnc.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3